I’ve sort of vanished from posting.
Here’s a summary of what happened and why I haven’t been posting at all:
- Mental breakdown due to incompetence due to current mental status. This was back in April. I was writing a suicide note but decided not to post it. It’s currently saved as a draft somewhere on here.
- Exams went horribly due to mental state. No shit.
- School’s out, decided to hibernate for a month. Still haven’t recovered from my mental breakdown.
- Computer malfunctions. Due to my rig being about 3-5 years old, some of the parts are starting to break down.
- Started to play Warframe at Easter.
- Stopped playing Smite. Why?
- Roles aren’t clearly defined. Warriors are Bruisers. Their role is to take high priority targets out of fights. Instead, Warriors are supersoldiers with ease of use, high mobility, high damage, high utility and medium crowd control. Even with the newest patch, they are nerfing people in the wrong spots.
- Tired of being stuck in HELO hell. I can pull myself out if I play carries, but I like to play supports (wow what a freak omg) due to their carrying potential, insane teamfight presence, the ability to an hero without anyone bitching at you and/or troll the enemy team massively.
Carry potential? Wut? Supports can’t carry you dumbass.
- Now listen here you little shit, due to how Smite was constructed, there’s factors to keep into account.
- Game scaling in relation to CC and damage. Damage is NOT king in Smite due to high lethality. Many guardians have a high damage burst ultimate with high scaling (aka buying Rod of Tahuti 4th item is a great idea provided you aren’t goldstarved due to roaming or other factors). As such, CC is king due to the insane amount of CC in the game and the few reliable counters to it.
- Still playing Warframe.
- Ordered my new parts. Here’s my new rig. Should be done in about 5 days. Going to be a massive pain to hook everything back together seeing how there’s so much misc shit attached, not counting the clusterfuck that is all the usb shit I have plugged in and the external harddrives, blahblahblah.
- This means I can stream again. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. Will I stream? Maybe.
- Still tired as fuck and I don’t really wanna do anything. :\
- HOLY SHIT SOMEONE BUY ME BATTLEBLOCK THEATRE AND TRANSISTOR HNNNNNNG